We seek a Ph.D. student at Monash University Malaysia’s School of Engineering. The topic is applying deep learning/ machine learning in medical images (e.g., chest X-rays, mammograms, CT scans, etc.).
– Tuition fees waived
– MYR 2,800/ month, stipend
– A Master’s degree or a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. A first-class degree is required for either the Bachelor’s or Master’s (preferably both)
– Good knowledge of mathematics and algorithms.
– Good knowledge of deep learning techniques for solving computer vision problems (e.g., detection, segmentation, and classification).
– Fluency in Python
– Good knowledge of PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenCV (or any alternatives).
– English fluency, both written and spoken.
For more details, please contact and send your latest/ updated CV and academic transcripts to Dr. Maxine Tan at MaxineDOTTanATmonash.edu.
The scholarship is open to both local (Malaysian) and international students.